Time goes by fast, and it's already the third entry of my journal. :)
Slate.js Great Library, Awesome Community.
I'm happy to choose slate, it the past week I was building a POC of my vision with it. I encounter several problems along the way, but with the help of the community and the great people in the slack channel, I overcome them pretty quickly.
The POC was a success, everything I visioned is possible with Slate. There is a lot of work to be done, but I'm optimistic about the time it will take to complete.
Redesign CreateCamp Website.
Re-designing the website got me thinking about the value and feature CreateCamp has to offer. My goal is to help Makers grow their audience, so how CreateCamp can help?
One of the principles of Lean Startup is iterations Build -> Measure -> Learn.
I think we can take this principle and use it to grow an audience, and CreateCamp will give just that.
- Write content, can be anything. Notes, posts, tasks, anything.
- Share the content right from CreateCamp to Tweeter, IndieHackers, or any other platform.
- Measure the engagement of your content – Likes, shares, comments and more.
- Learn who is your audience, and how you can reach them.
I finished reading Atomic Habits by James Clear, and decided to make small changes in my lifestyle.
- Write two sentences every night before going to sleep.
- Run for 5 minutes every day after work.
- Tweet something useful for others every week on Friday at noon.
To track my progress I use Loop Habits Tracker, it's a pretty simple app, but I think it will help me stay on track.
- CreateCamp Editor, from POC to real product.
- CreateCamp, improve the copy.
- Finish writing CI/CD with GitLab blog post. ??